- Contact Us
pressure transmitter in cleanroom-|
conform panel design
Flat housing enables flush surface integration in the cleanroom wall
Low measuring range from 10 Pa ensures very high precision at the lowest pressures
Pressure transmitter for measuring differential pressure, as an option: humidity and temperature
Automatic zero-point adjustment guarantees high temperature-independent accuracy and long-term stability
The differential pressure transmitter testo 6383 was developed especially for monitoring low differential pressures in the measuring range from 10 Pa to 10 hPa. In cleanroom technology, the maintenance of positive pressure prevents the entry of contaminated air in critical zones. Thanks to an optional internal or external probe from the probe series 6610, the additional recording of humidity and temperature with one instrument is also possible.The testo 6383 is particularly outstanding thanks to the automatic zero-point adjustment which ensures high accuracy and long-term stability.
The integrated self-monitoring and early warning function also guarantee the operator high system availability. Measurement of differential pressure; optional: humidity and temperature
Flat housing allows flush surface integration in the cleanroom wall
Ethernet, relay and analog outputs allow optimum integration into individual automation systems
Self-monitoring of the transmitter and early warning function guarantee the high system availability
The P2A software for parameterization, adjustment, and analysis saves time and costs in commissioning and maintenance. Configurable alarm management with adjustable response delay and alarm acknowledgment
testo 6383 differential pressure transmitter with cleanroom-compliant panel design, optional humidity/temperature recording, selectable measuring range between 10 Pa and 10 hPa, selectable signal outputs, and optional display (depending on the configuration).
Temperature and humidity transmitter for critical applications
· Measurement of norm volume flow in the measuring range 0.25 to 700 m3/h (DN15 to DN50 or ½’’-2’’); consumption quantity in m3; media temperature in °C
Highest flexibility thanks to different signal outputs:
- Analog output 4 to 20 mA (4-wire)
- Pulse output
- 2 switch outputs (parameterizable: consumption or volume
flow-dependent, opener, closer, hysteresis, window)
Built-in totalizer, even without additional analysis unit
Operating menu with LED display
In industrial companies, compressed air is an important source of energy, but one which can also incur high costs. Precise measuring and control technology creates transparency when it comes to compressed air consumption and can help you save energy, reduce costs and implement a targeted environmental management system (e.g. as per ISO 50.001 or ISO 14.001).
The testo 6441 compressed air flow meter enables you to carry out accurate compressed air consumption measurements, consumption and leak monitoring, and flow measurements in your compressed air system. The compressed air flow meter can also be used to carry out a peak load analysis in order to determine whether you are generating compressed air of sufficient capacity. Overall, these measures can help you find the potential for savings or prevent unnecessary investment costs.
Overview of the technical advantages offered by the testo 6441 compressed air flow meter
The testo 6441 compressed air flow meter is also a transmitter, which converts the measured parameter into a standardized electrical signal. The transmitter can, therefore, be integrated into systems (e.g. compressed air systems), making it a key instrument in measuring and control technology. The testo 6441 compressed air flow meter also offers the following advantages:
- Ultimate flexibility with a variety of signal outputs: analog output, pulse output, 2 switching outputs. You will, therefore, be equipped for any kind of application, whether that is consumption measurement, consumption or leak monitoring or even flow measurement
- Integrated totaling function: the practical totalizer means that no additional analysis units are needed to calculate the total consumption
- Ultimate accuracy: the precisely defined inner diameter (DN15) enables adjustment to standard volumetric flow, providing a high degree of measuring accuracy. This is an advantage compared with standard penetration probes, which calculate volume flow on the basis of measured flow and indicated pipe diameter – a procedure that is more vulnerable to error than measurement using the compressed air flow meter
- Easy operation with a high degree of flexibility: parametrization of signal outputs, switching of physical units, signal delay, signal attenuation are all possible
- Measurement according to the calorimetric principle: no pressure loss during measurement
- Other advantages: no temperature compensation required, quick response time, robust sensor, optimized accuracy thanks to integrated inflow and outflow sections.
testo 6441 compressed air flow meter with integrated inflow/outflow section, diameter DN15 (½"), with analog, pulse and switching output.
The air conditioning humidity transmitter
Humidity transmitter for critical climate applications.
Temperature and humidity transmitter for critical applications.